Families First conferences 2017 – Booking now open!
Due to unforeseen changes in availability, the March conference has been postponed until Monday 10 July 2017
if you have previously booked for the March date, please rebook using the links at the bottom of this page
You will have seen the advert for the upcoming conferences in last month’s Families First News, we are pleased to announce that registration for attendance is now open!
The first conference is being held 9am – 2pm May 15 March 2017 (and being repeated 9am – 2pm Monday 10 July 2017) at Fielder Centre, Hatfield.
At either conference you will get the opportunity to:
- hear all about early help from a keynote speaker
- hear the current updates on Families First
- ask the panel your questions about Families First
- network with other early help colleagues and services in the ‘Families First Market Place’
- attend two workshops about current and key topics such as Families First Triage and “Better Relationships” (final workshop topics will be shared with the agenda)
A final agenda will be sent to you on confirmation of your place, spaces are limited so book now to avoid disappointment
Please note that priority booking will be given to frontline workers.
The aim of these conferences is to inform and update the workforce on Families First, we would encourage services to delegate spaces to new workers who may be unfamiliar with Families First.