10 July 2017 Families First conference - BOOK NOW!
The conference is being held at 9am – 2pm Monday 10 July 2017 at Fielder Centre, Hatfield.
At the conference you will get the opportunity to:
- hear all about early help
- hear the current updates on Families First
- ask the panel your questions about Families First
- network with other early help colleagues and services in the ‘Families First Market Place’
- attend two workshops about current and key topics such as Families First Triage and “Better Relationships” (final workshop topics will be shared with the agenda)
A final agenda will be sent to you on confirmation of your place, spaces are limited so book now to avoid disappointment
Please note that priority booking will be given to frontline workers.
BOOK YOUR SPACE
Please remember when booking to state:
Any dietary requirements you have
The aim of this conference is to inform and update the workforce on Families First, we would encourage services to delegate spaces to new workers who may be unfamiliar with Families First.