Families in conflict news
New Couple Counselling, Couples Mediation and Conflict Coaching services are now available for parents in conflict across Hertfordshire
Families in conflict who are in need of more intensive support can now be referred by their Families First practitioner to free Couples Mediation, Couple Counselling or Conflict Coaching.
To be eligible for a referral, families need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a Families First Assessment in place or one planned.
- Have one or more children under the age of 18 (under the age of 25 if the child/ren have special educational needs) or expecting a baby
- Are resident in Hertfordshire
- There is evidence that they are in conflict and that this conflict is impacting negatively on their children
- Agree to engage with the service on a voluntary basis
Further details on the different services and how to refer can be found on the practitioners page www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/betterrelationships
For further details on the new services and the referral process, please email EHCommissioning@hertfordshire.gov.uk