Local Families First Practice Forums
Provide an opportunity for Practitioners to:
- Share learning and practice to increase their confidence and ability in using Families First Pathways and Tools.
- Extend Practitioners learning and development on the specifics of the Families First Assessment (FFA), Short-term work and the Early Help Module (EHM).
- Improve the quality of recording and better evidencing of the FF Outcomes through our case work.
- Opportunity to have face to face 1:1 support on individual cases identified by the keyworker that they are struggling to progress and require support.
- Increase confidence in Practitioners’ ability to evidence their work with families and improved outcomes for families.
Target Audience – All Keyworkers, TAF Members and Local Practitioners who support or contribute a TAF through Families First Assessments, Graded Care Profile or Short-term work.
The Practice Forums are held half-termly in local double districts and are facilitated by local Senior and Families First Coordinators. Please book a place at one of the Practice Forums here Families First Practice Forums