Could you spot the signs of slavery?
HMSP Publicity Materials Survey (Set 2)
The Partnership is in the final stages of developing new publicity materials and they would LOVE your feedback.
Window Stickers (Draft Design)
Air Fresheners (Draft Designs) - 1 English side & 1 Translated side (Draft Design)
Matching Post-it Notes to Air Fresheners (Draft Design)
Please complete the 5 minute survey by Friday 24th May COP. Please also share with colleagues and forward to your networks.
- Raise awareness of modern slavery/exploitation.
- Provide safe reporting mechanisms for potential victims in different environments, signposting to the modern slavery helpline.
- Signpost the public to report suspicions to the modern slavery helpline
USE and DISPLAY:
- Public premises and vehicles
- Private premises and vehicles
- Handed out at operations
- Handed out at inspections
- Handed out during awareness campaigns
AIR FRESHENERS AND STICKY NOTES:
- 1) Member of the public or taxi driver drives into a car wash.
- 2) Car washers clean the vehicle and notice the air freshener.
- 3) The sticky notes are left on the vehicle dashboard under the air freshener.
- 4) Cleaning inside the vehicle, a post-it note sheet can be discreetly removed.
- 5) The car washer calls the modern slavery helpline at a safe time later